Thursday, September 25, 2008

Results

According to the poll (with 4 votes), we are having an alien. However, we are waiting for the actual birth to determine if the baby is an alien, since those things don't show up on ultrasounds. Girl came in second with 3 votes, boy and both tied at 2 votes each. The ultrasound showed that the baby is most likely a girl. I tried to get the pictures on a CD, but they wouldn't do it. I did get a few print outs, so I will scan them into the computer and post them as soon as I figure out how to do it. What I really mean is, it will have to wait until Saturday, when JT can help me. Jay is super excited, and Leslie has decided that some babies are okay to have around. This is progress in the right direction for her, so I am happy to see it. I was suprised with the results, and JT should have been sitting down when I told him, but we are both happy and excited for January. Everything else on the ultrasound showed that the baby is healthy and happy, and no problems are expected. Yeah!!

5 comments:

Kelsy Thomson said...

Congrats! Lets here it for 1 more female Thomson! Keep 'em coming (not that we don't LOVE all our boys, right?)!

Meli T said...

Congrats you guys! Someone's got to make the girls in this family. Can't wait for baby "rebecca" to get here.

Joel and Crystal said...

Wahoo!!! So exciting!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Natalie R. said...

That's so exciting!!! Are you thinking about names yet??

Orme Family said...

I will never forget the tone of Jame's voice when he used to say, "I DON'T DO GIRLS!!!"
Congrats!