Thursday, February 3, 2011

The waiting game

I hate this part of pregnancy. Not only am I huge and unwieldy, but I can't stop thinking about having this baby. I had an ultrasound today which showed the baby at 8 lbs. 10 oz. I don't want to think about delivering a bigger baby, but I need to wait for a few more days (until Sunday). Jay and Leslie have a joint friend birthday party Saturday afternoon and James is doing an extra shift Saturday night, so the earliest I want to go into labor is Sunday afternoon/evening. It is a good thing it is only a few days away, or I might go crazy with the anticipation. I have my next appointment on Tuesday, and if I make it that long, I will post what the plan is. I am sure the doctor is going to want to induce me, or do a c-section, but I will let you know. Otherwise you will get pictures and a birth story.

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Can't wait to hear!!! So exciting! Try to avoid the C section if you can.

Natalie R. said...

I'm assuming you're not waiting anymore?? I can't wait to hear more about the newest Thomson!!! :-D